The Women of Renew Church extend an invitation to all women to join along in studying the theme of LOVE in 1st John.
Update: click here to listen to all recent messages for the RENEW Women, especially those in the Fall Bible Study through 1st John.
We are so excited for 1st John!
Thank you for your interest, and we hope you will join us! Please be praying for God’s Spirit to lead, bless, instruct, encourage, and make us more like Him as we spend time together in His Word. Also, please feel free to invite other women, sharing the link to this page.
Here are the details:
What: Bible Study through 1st John. Topic? Love.
Why: Our purpose is to gather together, encouraging each other, stirring up one another to love and good works (Heb. 10:24), focusing our hearts and minds on God’s Word that we might become mature in Christ (Colossians 1:28).
Who: Any women. (There will be childcare for ages 0-5. One paid worker is provided and we will each take turns volunteering once.)
When: Tuesday mornings 9:30-11:30am from 10/15 — 12/17 taking TWO weeks off for Thanksgiving (8-week study). So we will meet on 10/15, 10/22, 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 12/3, 12/10, 12/17.
What to expect: Our morning will look roughly like this:
- 9:20-9:30 Arrive—you will be greeted by the lovely Christine who can show you where to take kids, etc.
- 9:30-10:00 Fellowship: Coffee, tea provided, fellowship, get to know each other, open in prayer.
- 10:00-10:30 Teaching: Teaching/sharing the passage in 1st John.
- 10:30-11:00 Discussion: Discuss, reflect, how does this apply to us, look over the Walking it Out hand-out we will take home.
- 11:00-11:30 Prayer: Pray together, for each other, our families, our cities, our needs. Those who are comfortable may pray out loud, those who aren’t are welcome to listen and pray along silently.
How much: Cost is $20 to cover childcare, facility, and refreshments, but ANYone is welcome, so please don’t let $ be an issue.
- Details about making a secure online payment will be emailed to you once you confirm you’ll be there!
Thank you so much! Let’s all be in prayer for this to be a fruitful, joyful, blessed time growing together toward Christ.